Thursday, February 28, 2019

A B S T R A C T S

PLAYING AROUND WITH BITS AND PIECES.








I BURNT THE PAN!

FOUND AT THE BACK OF THE REFRIGERATOR..LOL








MYLAR




MUCH USED SANDPAPER






I put a piece of glass on top of an old table..I propped it up with 4 rubber grommets about an inch wide.

























Lights a neighbor had hanging in a tree.

Mylar











This is a decoration that a neighbor had hanging in the tree in front of their place.




I set the camera to fireworks setting. Then I moved it around just for a second! I call this DANCING WITH THE LENS WIDE OPEN. (I trust I haven't sent you these before)













I had some clean white Apple Computer store shopping bags..(I like bag construction). I had them hanging on a hook on the lattice of the store room..When I took them down to move them I saw what the rain had left on the back side of the bags..Landscapes of a different kind.